Everest short trek is up to Namche Bazar which is at about 3440m. First day will take you very exciting flight from Kathmandu to Lukla number one exciting airport!!
You will walk through Cheplung(2696m),Ghat,Phakding,Banker,Chhamuwa,Monjo villages are beautiful and trekkers can see how they are growing Vegetabls,Corn and wheight etc.End of Monjo entering to Sagarmatha National Park. which established in 1976 to protect a 1148 sq km area surrounding Mt.Everest(Sagarmatha). the National Park was declared a Unesco World heritage site in 1979. This Everest Short Trek can get opportunity to see Himalayan Thar, Musk deer and Impeyan Pheasants near by Namche Bazar.In Namche bazar there are Post office,Bank,Police check point and Nepal Army which using for protect for wild animals in Sagarmanta national Park area.
In this short trek really good opportunity to see beautiful Mounain of Ama Dabalam(6856m),Mt.Thamserku(6608m),Mt.Kangtega(6685m) and Mt.Everest(Sagarmatha 8848m) with Nuptse,Lhotse and Taboche Peak,Khumbi yul Lha etc. Another great to do short trek is for weekend local market which every Friday and Satuarday. Many people above from Namche Bazar they will go there and buy foods and others what they need to use there at home and for hotel. You can see how their traditional dress as well and how they respect eachothers etc. Many people from below Lukla carring own load more then 150kg for sell in the weekend. if you are planing for this trek i will highly recommend you need to be there Friday and Satuarday. “Namaste”
Day 01. Pre-Departure meeting at the hotel and prepared for next morning to fly Lukla.
Day 02: From Thamel to Domestic airport 2o to 30 minutes drive and take flight to Lukla (2810m) 30 to 40minutes. and trek to 3 hrs to Phakding.
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazar(3440m)6 to 7 hrs.
Day 04: Namche Bazar hike up to Panorama view point and walk down to Monjo(2835m) 3 hrs.
Day 05: Monjo to Lukla(2810m)4 to 5 hrs.
Day 06: Lukla to Kathmandu early morning flight and free day and evening dinner together with guide.
Day 07: Final Departure day.
What’s included in the Cost:
- 13% VAT and 10% Service Charge
- Airport / Hotel / Airport transfers by private vehicle
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast
- Government license holder experienced, trekking guide (trained in Wilderness First Aid& altitude sickness) and porters (1 porter for between 2 trekkers basis) with their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance,medicine
- Round Trip flight ticket for Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu
- Tea house/Lodges Accommodation during the trekking
- Sagarmatha National Park fees
- Trekker’s information management system (TIMS) card fee
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- Welcome/Fare well Nepali Dinner in Kathmandu
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and all Government Taxes
The cost are not included:
- Nepal entry visa fee, you can get Nepal visa up on arrival in the Airport
- International Airfare/Airport tax
- Foods during the trekking and in Kathmandu Lunch and Dinner
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot water, hot and cold showers
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, sweets, snacks, beverages and bar bills, camera battery charging
- Travel Insurance (Essential – Should include emergency evacuation coverage while trekking up to 5500+ meters)
- Personal trekking gears
- Tips for tour/ trekking staffs and driver
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
TREKKING SUGGESTED EQUIPMENT UP TO 5,500m.
1 pair strong mountain /hiking boots
1 Sleeping bag(comfortable to 10C)
1 Medium/Large rucksack/backpack
1 Down Jacket/all weather Anorak
1 Light water & windproof jacket
1 Pair waterproof gaiters/ overtrouser
1 or 2 1-litre water bottles.
1 Inner sleeping sheet.
1 Torch/Flashlight and spare bastteries.
2 Long sleeve cotton shirts
1 Medium sized towel
1 Washing kit:Inlude personal toiletries,Talcum power
Moleskin for blisters
Bio degradable soap/shampoo
Any personal medication
1 Pair shorts.
1 Fleece/warm sweater
1 Pair sports shoes/sandals
2 Pair lightweight trousers
1 Sweatshirt/light sweater
1 Small day pack
2 Pairs light socks
3 Pairs heavy wool socks
1 cotton Headscarf/bandanna
1 Warm hat/Gloves(waterproof)
1Sunglasses and sunhat
1 Money belt
3/4 Plastic bags for wrapping clothes
Water purification tablets/solution(Preferably Iodine)
- Start Date
- End Date
- Oct 7, 2014
- Nov 6, 2014
- Nov 12, 2014